Dental Implants And Their Benefits
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are metal frames or posts which are surgically positioned into a person’s jawbone beneath the gums. When they are in place, these allow the dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. An implant does not come loose like a denture. It replaces the entire tooth including the root.
· Dental implants can last a lifetime in those patients who follow a regular oral hygiene regimen.
· These have a high success rate.
· Dental implants look and feel like a natural tooth.
· They do not enhance tooth decay or sensitivity as these seamlessly integrate into the jawbone.
· Dental implants help to keep the jawbone strong as they do not need support from adjacent teeth.
If you are keen to get installed a dental implant in St. Catharines, consult a reputed periodontal and dental implant therapy provider. Niagara Periodontics can help you find the best implant solution as well as provide exceptional treatment for gum and bone problems related to your teeth.
– Niagara PeriodonticsAppointment Request