Our office is committed to keeping our team and patients safe during this pandemic. We continue to try and exceed the necessary steps required to ensure absolute compliance.
- Reception area seating is spaced out to ensure social distancing.
- A screening questionnaire will take place prior to your visit.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure of the practice.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated in the dental operatory for the treatment.
- Monitored patient flow to prevent unnecessary exposure to one another.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front reception desk.
- Enclosures for necessary operatories where hygiene services are performed.
- All commonly used areas, as well as all operatory room, are continuously disinfected after every patient and throughout the day.
- All of our providers and team members will be wearing the required PPE during all points of contact.